Summer in Italy may well be represented as the best season for visiting the Country and above all Tuscany. Its landscape, long and sandy beaches, natural parks, mountain ranges, artistic heritage and famous cities, first among them Florence, make Tuscany a unique place in the world.
Come and experience the emotion of walking in the narrow streets of the small timeless villages, of smelling the scent of our wine and extra virgin olive oil in unique venues and abandoning yourself in the pleasures of the palate. Live the emotions of discovering the fascinating atmosphere of the art cities, the villas, the gardens and the old medieval hamlets. Tuscany is also the inspirational land of the most famous Italian musicians, don’t miss at least a concert at the Puccini Opera Festival that will take place in July 2017.
Sport and Nature, the combination of these two elements, together with the wonderful Tuscan scenary. make a perfect and unique experience to live.
Montecatini Terme, a well-known Spa Resort, is at the center of all these wonders, treat yourself to a trip to Tuscany!
Montecatini is waiting for you !!!!
The accomodation quote is per person and includes:
- Bus transfer on arrival and at departure from Pisa or Florence airport to the hotel in Montecatini Terme and back
- 9 nights in bed & breakfast in the hotel of chosen category in Montecatini Terme
- Shuttle bus from the hotel to the basket courts and back
The accomodation quote does not include:
- City tax per person per night (5 stars € 1,70 – 4 stars € 1,40 – 3 stars € 1,00 – Economy € 0,70/1,00)
- Every cost not mentioned in the “the quote includes”
Montecatini Terme, in the heart of Tuscany, is so centrally located that most of important art-cities can be easily reached for a half or a full day visit! Montecatini Eventi can arrange guided tours for all the following destinations during your stay:
Florence: in less than an hour by train you will be right in the middle of Renaissance! What a wonderful opportunity to admire the most famous masterpieces of art such as the David, the Uffizi gallery, Ponte Vecchio and hundreds of other universally known treasures.
Pistoia: the Italian capital of culture for 2017, is just around the corner.A very prestigious art city, but famous in Europe especially for the production of plant and tree nurseries that exports all over the world.
Lucca: only 20 minutes for a halfday tour through the medieval town with its unbelievable walls that hide unexpected squares and churches…
Pisa: the leaning tower and Piazza dei Miracoli…! You can’t miss it!
Leonardo da Vinci & Pinocchio:
– in few kilometers from Montecatini you reach Vinci where on April 15, ‘1452 was born Leonardo, the genius.Visit his humble home and the museum where you will see copies of drawings and models of some important inventions of the great visionary.
– for children (but also for their parents) the Pinocchio Park in Collodi (15 minutes from Montecatini) was inspired by the book “The Adventures of Pinocchio” offers you the same emotions and adventures of the most famous Italian children’s book in the world.
Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti area: worldwide Tuscany brand for food, culture, art and history.
Finally if you want to spend the day for the best shopping tours in the world, in less than an hour you can be both at the Mall or at McArthurGlen with hundreds of stores of the most famous brands: D&G, Gucci, Prada, Valentino, Armani…. but don’t forget a stop at our local outdoor market “La salute” for Italian made gifts or the Montecatini’s famous boutiques along the main street!
- HOTEL DELIZIA e GENOVESE
- HOTEL BUENOS AIRES
- HOTEL FLORIDA
- HOTEL PRATI
- HOTEL IMPERO
- HOTEL ZENITH
- HOTEL ALASSIO
- HOTEL NUOVO SAVI
- HOTEL SALUS
- HOTEL HOLIDAY
- HOTEL LA PIA
- HOTEL NUOVA ITALIA
- HOTEL SAN GIORGIO
- HOTEL ALBA
- HOTEL VILLA RITA /DEPENDANCE
- HOTEL ARNOLFO DEPENDANCE
- HOTEL TONFONI
- HOTEL INNOCENTI
- HOTEL CAVALLOTTI e GIOTTO
- HOTEL PARADISO
- HOTEL PALLADIO